Applying VISA for spouse and kids can be called as Family VISA formalities. Everyone would love to live with their family. UAE is a country which encourages everyone to bring their family to this country (UAE). For the above question, the answer is YES. There are certain formalities which we need to follow when bringing a spouse or kids to UAE.
Eligibility criteria’s for sponsoring Family VISA (Wife)
- Minimum salary should be AED 4000.
- The designation should be a qualified one.
- Should be a Married couple.
Documents required for sponsoring UAE Family VISA –
– Sponsor Original Emirates ID.
– Sponsor Passport Copy and VISA Page.
– Applicants Passport Copy.
– Attested Marriage and Birth Certificates (if you have kids). Certificates have to be attested from UAE Embassy from the home country and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
– Applicants Passport Size photo.
– Labour Contract.
– Bank Statement.
– Salary Certificate applicable for government staffs.
– Original Tenancy Contract.
– The designation should match the eligibility criteria.
More details regarding Spouse VISA you may contact Family VISA experts at +971 556410900.