Attestation for company documents in UAE –
It is mandatory to attest company documents before submitting it to the government sectors.Let us learn how to attest company documents.
The List of documents which are considered as Commercial or Company Documents-
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Power of Attorney(company)
- Share Holders Certificate
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Trade License
- Company Invoice
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Board of Directors
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Change of Company Name Certificate
- Partnership Agreements
We can attest all type of commercial documents.
Process for attesting company documents-
The process depends upon the issuing country of the document and yes off course it also depends upon the intended to use country. In most of the attestation scenarios, we follow the below process.
- Notary Public/Solicitaire Verification.
- Foreign Affairs from the home country.
- Embassy Attestation from the home country.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the intended to use country.
We make it simple and complete the work on time.
Purpose of Legalization-
- If you are planning to open a company in UAE or planning to open a foreign branch in UAE its mandatory that certain company documents needs be attested.
- Opening Bank Account.
- Signing agreements and new contracts.
- In order to buy and sell goods from a foreign country.
How long will it take for attesting Company documents?
Usually, we require 5 – 6 working days to complete the Embassy Attestation. We have 2 types of Service Normal and VIP Service depending upon the urgency we can proceed further with the attestation.Upon confirming the order we can share you the processing time.
Documents required for attesting Company documents-
For Company documents it’s mandatory that we receive the original document, and at time’s we might require passport copy along with the authorization letter. We will confirm the details upon reviewing your documents.
What is the cost for attesting Company Documents?
- Issuing country of the Company Documents.
- After attestation where he/she wishes to use the Company Documents.
- Based on the invoice amount embassy will finalize the charges.
Based on the above charges can be shared.We are happy to share you the quote upon receiving the scan copy of the Company documents.
How to proceed further with the order?
- Contact us & get your queries cleared
- Hand over your documents
- We process your documents
- We deliver your documents.