Attestation for Company documents in UAE –
Company Document Attestation – Before submitting your company documents to the government department, it is compulsory to get them Attested / Legalized. We will help you through an easy and authentic process as below.
What are commercial/company documents?
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Power of Attorney(company)
- Share Holders Certificate
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Trade License
- Company Invoice
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Board of Directors
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Change of Company Name Certificate
- Partnership Agreements
- Board Resolution.
We offer attestation services for all types of Commercial / Company Documents..
What is the process?
The process involved mainly depends on the ‘issuing’ country of the document as well as on the ‘intended to use’ country. Generally, we select one of the authorities based on the type of the document.
- Notary Public/Solicitaire Verification.
- Foreign Affairs from the home country.
- Embassy Attestation from the home country.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the intended to use country.
Why should I obtain Attestation for a Company document?
- When you have plans to establish a company in the UAE or a foreign branch in UAE, it is mandatory to get your company documents Authenticated and Legalized.
- When you are opening a Bank Account.
- As you sign agreements and new contracts.
- When buy or sell goods from a foreign country.
How long it takes for Company Document Attestation?
Normally, we require 5-6 working days to receive the Embassy Attestation. To meet the urgent demands of certain applicants, we offer- Normal and VIP Service. We will share the processing time when you place the order.
What are the documents to be submitted?
To receive Attestation for company documents, it’s mandatory for you to submit the original document. Sometimes, the authorities may ask for a Passport copy and Authority letter, giving us permission to obtain Attestation on your behalf. We will review the documents at the time of order placement.
What is the estimated cost for Company Documents Attestation?
The cost incurred may vary based on the below factors-
- Issuing country of the Documents
- Intended country of use in the future
- Depending on the amount charged by the Embassy.
To get your estimate of the cost, please share a scanned copy of the Company documents.
How to place the order?
- Contact our support team for help and queries.
- Submit your documents to our representative
- Stay calm about the process and safety of your documents
- We deliver your documents, even at your doorstep
Do you need more information about receiving Company document attestation? Kindly call us at +971 5555 14789 or write a mail to email@example.com.