Indian Certificate Attestation
Indian Certificate Attestation – A significant majority of expats in Dubai, Sharjah, Abudhabi and other Emirates in UAE, are from India. For such people, it is so very important to get their certificates attested by Embassy authorities. While traveling or living in a foreign country, it is important to stay safe and secure the documents. Such documents will be considered as genuine only if attested.
Haven’t you got your documents attested yet? Don’t worry, we will help you sort this out.
Should I get Attestation on all my documents?
For easy and stress-free residence abroad, we advise our clients to submit and obtain attestation on all the documents.
Important Purpose of obtaining Attestation
To use an Indian document in a foreign country, you should get them Authenticated and Legalized for genuineness through an Attestation process. We have listed the important purpose below of some documents-
- Birth Certificate – Seeking Kids school admission / to verify the date of Birth / VISA purpose / Applying for name change/ Applying for passport, etc
- Marriage Certificate – Sponsoring spouse / admitting wife for delivery / Immigration / Filing divorce / Applying for the tenancy contract / renting a house in UAE etc
- Education Certificate –Pursuing Higher education / Seeking employment / VISA change or designation change/ Salary Increment etc
In case, if you don’t find the purpose you are looking for in the above-mentioned list, call our customer support team. We shall be delighted to help you.
Documents required to obtain Indian Attestation-
If you are applying for Attestation of Birth, Marriage, School, Diploma, Degree or Transfer Certificates, We require only the Original certificate along with the passport copy of the certificate holder.
For Company Documents Attestation – Documents to be submitted varies depending on the nature of the document. Our representative will assist you with the list of supporting documents, at the time of order confirmation.
Overview of the Indian Certificate Attestation process-
Attestation process varies with the document type, date of issue and country in which it is intended to use. Our experts will elaborate you the process involved after analyzing the documents. Most documents follow the below process flow-
- Notary Public Verification
- Home Department or Mantralaya Department
- Ministry of External Affairs India
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE
Time frame and our customized services
Customer comfort factor being the first in our priority list, we offer the following services. You are welcome to talk to our customer support team to select and adopt the one that suits your urgency and cost criteria.
- Normal Service
- Express Service
- VIP Service
Get connected to our customer care
- Talk to us or send a WhatsApp message at +971 5555 14789 / Email us at email@example.com
- Submit all your supporting documents
- Rapid and reliable legalization process
- Assured safety for all your documents
- Avail safe delivery anywhere, based on your convenience.
To understand about obtaining Indian Document attestation for use in UAE, you are welcome to call our representative at +971 5555 14789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org