Attesting Divorce Certificates in UAE
Divorce Certificate Attestation – Usually, people after a divorce have a lot of doubts and questions in their mind. Some frequently asked questions include-
#1 Why should I get an attestation on Divorce Certificate?
#2 How to get Divorce Certificate Attestation?
#3 What is the process flow and how long does it take?
#4 What are the documents that have to be submitted?
We, at Attestation on Time, adopt a rapid and reliable process to help the clients as per their requirements. Following is the answer to some of the most commonly asked questions.
Why should a Divorce Certificate be attested?
Though there could be several scenarios, in which you need a divorce certificate, we have short-listed some of the important reasons.
- To apply for VISA in a foreign country or to cancel an existing VISA,
- To add / remove spouse name from the passport,
- Applying for a new passport[Single Parent]
What are the steps involved in Divorce certificate attestations?
Actual process involved in obtaining a divorce certificate attestation varies mainly based on the issuing country of the certificate and the country that the person intends to use.
The commonly adopted practice is given below-
- The state government authority has to verify and authenticate the signature and seals.
- MOFA authority from the issuing country has to certify the certificate.
- Ministry of Foreign affairs, from the country that the person intends to use, should verify.
Note– If the document is not in English, but in a local language, the certificate has to be translated.
We offer two different kinds of services to our clients- Normal and Express Service. Based on your priority requirements, we take forward the process. We work to ensure that the process is completed within the stipulated time period.
What are the major documents that are required?
- Original Divorce Certificate
- Passport copies of both the parties.
The embassy holds a right to ask for additional documents under certain scenarios. For our clients who are divorced, we advice them to get their divorce certificate attested as early as possible, to avoid further complications. At Attestation on Time, we take of the complete process.
Do you still have doubts or unanswered queries? Call our customer service team at +971 5555 14789 or drop a mail about your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org