Attestation for nursing certificates in UAE
Legalization / Attestation is very much important when it comes to Nursing certificates. Each and every certificate which is sent for Attestation is been verified and Authenticated by the local authorities along with the Embassy authorities.Most of all dont know this process.
As per the Gulf News report dated 8th Aug 2017 here is the list of countries paying the highest salaries for registered nurses – United Kingdom – United States of America – Norway – Canada – Australia and off course GCC countries.
Documents required for attesting Nursing Degree Certificates-
- Original nursing degree certificate
- Passport copy of the degree holder
- Original Mark sheets(all semesters)
- Authorization letter(giving us the permission and power to attest your documents)
Requirements will be shared with you at the time when confirming the order.
Certificate which requires attestation-
It is important to understand why we attest Nursing certificates. When we travel to a foreign country or when we are in a foreign country it is important to keep our documents attested. When it comes to attestation of nursing certificates, candidates should have all the documents attested which includes High school, Higher secondary School, Diploma, Degree certificates along with the Transcripts.
Need of Attestation-
There are many reasons when it comes to Nursing certificate attestation. Let us understand why we need to attest our Nursing Certificates.
- When applying for employment VISA
- While changing the sponsorship
- When changing the profession
- In order to apply for family VISA
- When applying for PCC(police clearance certificate)
- Pursuing higher education
- For increase in the current salary
If you cannot find your requirements in the above list feel free to call our attestation expertise to understand if you need to get your documents attested or not.
Process for attesting nursing certificates for UAE-
Attestation process depends upon the issuing country of the nursing certificate. We understand your requirements and will guide you the right process involved in attesting your documents.
Eg.Indian issued Nursing Certificate Attestation Process-
- Notary Public.
- Mantralaya Department.
- Ministry of External Affairs.
- UAE Embassy from Delhi.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs from UAE.
Above mentioned process is applicable when applying for UAE VISA.